To: <ayuda en linux org mx>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:11 AM
Subject: [Ayuda] Por favor compartir opiniones sobre esto que encontre en Internet.

*_10 Top Reasons Why Linux Is 4 Losers_*

   * *1. It Never Ever Works Straight Out The Box. *
   * *2. It's Been Specifically Devised To Be The Most User Unfriendly
     OS Around. *
   * *3. It's Like Some Relic From The Stone Age, I Thought We Had Gone
     Back In Time When Some Lino-Head Said He Was 'Re-compiling The
     System Code', What Next? Soldering Transistors?*
   * *4. It Has Many, Many Security Floors That Take Decades To Fix
     Manually.*
   * *5. Linux Admins - Like madmen, they will defend it with excuses
     like oh! it ONLY lost our entire database and every customer
     account because of a bug in the kernel! They will say this in a
     furious voice and if you consider disagreeing, they will probably
     threaten to physically attack you! *
   * *6. It Isn't Free! - Check Out The Price Of Some Linux Versions
     And Their Software. Mr.Bank Manager Will Not Be A Happy Fellow, I
     Can Tell You, without Even Mentioning Support Staff!** *
   * *7. It Does Nothing Unless You Spend Years Configuring It - Some
     Linux Lusers Like To Put It On An Old 486 And Boast About Having
'Linux' Even Though It Literally Does Nothing All Day But Eat Power. *
   * *8. The Installation Program Is A Nightmare That Resembles An
     Unstable Install Of DOS From The Early 80's.*
   * *9. You Can Forget About Trying To Make Use Of Any Relatively New
     Hardware (as in 2 years old or younger) - After The Laborious and
     Random Installation Method Your Whole Machine Is Likely To Die Or
     Some Vital Part Like Networking Will Cease To Work.*
   * *10. Supporting Linux IS Supporting Communism - Lino-heads say
     things like "support Linux to save the world" or "it's a truly
     free OS" much like those back in the 30's who said 'support
     communism to save the world' and 'communist nations are truly
     free'. We all know how wrong they were! Don't make the same
     mistake with Linux!!*