RE: [Sop.Tec.LinuxPPP] httpd

> Como puedo reparar el httpd, ya que cuando inicio mi maquina o quiero
> reiniciar el servicio
> de httpd me pone (failed) y el siguiente error
>
> httpd:cannot determine localhostname
> use ServerName directive to set it manually
>
> pero no desde donde lo puedo reparar.

Dentro del httpd.conf busca la línea ServerName y descoméntala!!!

# ServerName allows you to set a host name which is sent back to clients for
# your server if it's different than the one the program would get (i.e.,
use
# "www" instead of the host's real name).
#
# Note: You cannot just invent host names and hope they work. The name you
# define here must be a valid DNS name for your host. If you don't
understand
# this, ask your network administrator.
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address
here.
# You will have to access it by its address (e.g., http://123.45.67.89/)
# anyway, and this will make redirections work in a sensible way.
#
#ServerName chumin.veterin.unam.mx       <------Esta línea Descomentarla!

Lista de soporte de LinuxPPP
 Reglas de la lista en http://pepe.net.mx/reglas.html