se acerca el 2001...

Holas lista,

Esto salió en la lista de v4l:

[...snip]
This is for a project on automatic lip-reading. We have the system
working on mpeg databases and now we want to port it to real-time
capture/recognition. Anyway,  I would love to do the whole thing in
Linux instead of NT but it is very hard to find documentation.
[...snip]

La pregunta es: ¿HAL-9000 correrá bajo NT o bajo Linux?
creo que es trivial demostrar que en efecto será un redhat...

Saludos,
Raymond

--
`` At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's
   vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good." ''