TECHWEB: Corel To Buy Inprise/Borland For Linux Boost

http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB20000207S0003

Corel To Buy Inprise/Borland For Linux Boost

(02/07/00, 11:11 a.m. ET) By Mary Mosquera and Madeleine Acey, TechWeb

Corel agreed to buy Inprise/Borland in a stock deal
worth $2.44 billion to capitalize on the Linux boom,
the Ottawa-based software maker said Monday.

--
"Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember.
Involve me and I learn." -- Wise Man