Re: [Ayuda] v4l / BT848

Ya probaste
http://avifile.sourceforge.net/
?
Sino aqui hay varios enlaces ..

http://www.exploits.org/v4l/

Salu2

> Hola lista!!
>
> Alguien sabra de algun programa de captura de video
> compatible con v4l / BT848? Algo que me genere
> archivos AVI/MPG genericos, ya que cuando intento
> convertirlos a MPG en linux me dice que no es
> compatible tal o cual decompresor...
>
> Bueno salu2!!!
>

> ====Miguel Cárdenas
> Tux Story: souvenirs de Linux y Tux
> http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/qruqsi/tuxstory.html

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient
you are prohibited from using any of the information contained
in this e-mail.  In such a case, please destroy all copies in
your possession and notify the sender by reply e-mail.  Heriot
Watt University does not accept liability or responsibility
for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent, or for
viruses transmitted through this e-mail.  Opinions, comments,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not
relate to the official business of Heriot Watt University are
not endorsed by it.