Multimedia Deals!

Onsale has great savings on the hottest Multimedia!

Items:

Creative Labs CDRW 4224 4X2X24
Mass Storage for pennies per MB!
$144.95
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X259237

Creative Labs Video WebCam III
The power to communicate in full-motion video on the internet!
Under $70
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X259238

50PK CDR Hi-Val
80 Cents per CD!
$40.49 No Rebate Hassles!
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X259239

Toshiba 4090
400 MHz with DVD!
$2,049.95
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X259240

Presario 5304
COMPAQ's lowest price! $600 in rebates available.
$496
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X259241

Microsoft Office 2000 Premium upgrade
The most efficient suite of applications for document creation,
communication and business information analysis.
$343.79
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X259242

Novell Netware 5.0 with 10 License users
NetWare 5(tm) is the #1 network for Internet-enabled businesses.
$1057.59
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X259243

Printshop Pro Publisher 6.0
Design your own professional business cards, letterhead, newsletters,
Web pages and so much more!
$60.33
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X259244

If one of these items is not what you are looking for, check out our
atCost site. With over 38,000 products, we're sure to have what
you need.
http://onsale-atcost.m0.net/m/s.asp?H322493271X209657

Sincerely,

The Onsale atCost Team