[Ayuda] RE: Pregunta de DNS's y dominios .COM

 Buenas Tardes Linuxeros!

 La respuesta completa sobre como registrar los DNS es:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:47:57 -0500
From: Hector Jimenez <hector jimenez en avantel com mx>

Te anexo la información para que puedas realizar los
tramites para que puedas poner tus dns's como los que
resuelvan el dominio .com que te interesa:

Para efectos de los NIC, un HOST es un DNS. El trámite no
tiene costo,deberás efectuarlo como Administrador y dueño
de tu DNS, se tardan un dia o dos una vez llenado el formato.

------------------------
To update or register your Host information, please follow
the steps below:

NOTE: If you are attempting to change Internet Service Providers,
please use the Service Agreement. The Host Form is used only to
register, modify, or delete information pertaining to a particular
IP address.

1) Go to:
   http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/makechanges/itts/host

2) Under "General Information" please insert your current
   email address and the modification you wish to make
   (new/modify/delete).

   Next, under "Host Information" please insert your Host Handle,
   name, or IP address (if this is a new registration, you will
   not have a Host Handle, one will be assigned after registration
   is complete).

   Under "Contact Information" if you have a NIC handle, please
   insert it here. If you are currently not a contact on record or
   have not been assigned a NIC handle, fill out & complete all fields
   of requested information.

3) Once the above is completed, click "Proceed to Host Authorization
   Information". It is at this point you may select an Authorization
   scheme which will be referenced when requests are made pertaining
   to this Host.

4) Once completed a form will be sent to your email
   address; forward that form to: Hostmaster en networksolutions com

   It's possible that your e-mail software does not automatically
   include the original text in your reply. If you are not sure as to
   whether this is the case,  please follow the steps
   below when replying to a message from VeriSign:

   a) Highlight the entire message
   b) Click on the Reply button
   c) Copy the message you highlighted into the reply.
   d) Enter required fields or type your inquiry.

5) You should then receive 2-3 messages to the email address you
   provided. There will be a tracking number in the header of
   these messages marked "NIC" with some numbers and letters;
   please note this for your records.  You should then receive:

   a) A message stating we have received your request
   b) A message stating we can't authorize your request
   c) A NOTIFY message asking if you approve the request

NOTE: The NOTIFY message is sent to the current contact email
address on record; if you are a contact and your email address on
file is invalid you will not receive the NOTIFY message.

6) If you approve the request in the NOTIFY message we should be able
   to process your request.

7) As stated above, if your email address has changed, you will not
   receive the NOTIFY message.  It will then be necessary to send
   a fax to 703-326-7000. Please include the following:

a) If the parent domain of the host is registered to a company, the
   request must be on company letterhead.
b) If the request is to update a host record in which the parent domain
   is owned by a person , a photo-copy of a state issued ID or passport.
   Please be sure to enlarge and lighten your photo-copy so that
   your transmission will be legible.
c) Tracking # of your original email request to our hostmaster---see
   above
d) Signature and Title of Company Officer who can take legal
   responsibility.
e) Phone number and email address.

Due to numerous attempts to corrupt files of domain records by
unauthorized persons, if any of the above items is missing the faxed
request will not be processed.  We regret the inconvenience, however,
it is necessary to protect the integrity of our clients'
registrations.

Once your above request has been processed, it will take
24-48 hours for your new information to spread throughout the
Internet.  This is due to the reason that the zone files which update
the Internet are not completed instantaneously.

The file that makes these changes takes at least 24 hours
to upload to the Main Root Servers which spread information
throughout the Internet; this in turn can create delays
of up to 48 hours to be visible in our WHOIS database.