Re: ??????

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Sergio Rdz. Parra wrote:

> >rapido y estable que el Office97, y de esa manera ir reduciendo poco a
> >poco en donde trabajes la dependencia de articulos sobrepreciados de
> >Microsoft.

> Correccion! a menos que me equivoque, StarOffice si tiene un costo por
> licencia. Por que no lo checan bien y nos dicen a todos.

 Tomado de:

	http://www.sun.com/products/staroffice/get.cgi

Licensing and Distribution Policies for StarOffice?(9/22/99)

Internal-Only Use

You may freely install StarOffice software on multiple computers within
your own INTERNAL organization (or school.)  The standard end-user
license, called the Binary Code License (BCL)**, is included with both the
download and CD versions of StarOffice 5.1. We recommend that all key
users register their copy at www.sun.com/staroffice/support.html in order
to receive notification of updates and secure access to the Web-based
support information.

 creo que eso lo aclara :)

 Saludos,
 Toño.