Information request

Dear Sirs,

my name is Constantin Teodorescu and I'm preparing a document regarding
the usage of Linux operating system in public administration.

I found some information on the web at: http://www.edos.org/index.html

saying that:

Mexico takes lead in Linux for Education?

      This message was recently posted by Arturo Espinosa
      Aldama

      "Scholar Net", a program that aims to bring computers
      and the net to every elementary and mid-level school
      in Mexico. We expect to install from 20 to 35 thousand
      labs per year to a total of 140,000 centers in the next
      five years.

      Due to matters of cost, reliability and configurability,
      we plan to use GNU/Linux to replace the proprietary
      server options and, now thanks to GNOME, the
      proprietary desktop application options.

      Learn more here. (http://www.linux.org.mx/arturo/scholar/)

But the link isn't active!

If the information is correct, please send me some more information
(press releases, web pages) in english language in order to mention your
initiative in my work.

Thanks very much in advance,

Constantin Teodorescu
General Investment Group, ROMANIA