Re: ISDN.

ok, it's about Prodigy Turbo, ISDN access with prodigy. i've got the fax
with specifications

information got from tel. 01 800 123 3456, tech stuff

> 1) "How long does it take to convert a line to digital?"
10-15 days

> 2) "Does Prodigy Turbo come with ISDN adapter for my computer? Which
> brand?"
yes, they sail the equipment and go to your site to install it.
they ton't know what brand, but affirms that it's not generic.

> 3) "I want a line converted, but don't want to use Prodigy for Internet
> access."
no
also, if u contract this thing and than cancel it, the digital line service
is canceld and the line becomes a normal analogic line back
ever, if u contract Prodigy Turbo and than try to connect to any other ISP,
telmex will disable it

(the guy told me that there is no ISP that can give this kinde of service in
Mexico, we can do it!!!!)

ASSHOLS!!!!!