[Ayuda] Adios definitivo al Redhat 9

Me llego este mail por correo
de una lista de correo de Red Hat

Dear Red Hat Linux user,

We are approaching the published end of life date for
errata support
for our final Red Hat Linux distribution.  We'd like
to remind you of
this date and the options available to you for
migrating your Red Hat
Linux implementations: Red Hat Enterprise Linux and
the Fedora Project.

Red Hat Linux 9 distribution will reach its
end-of-life for errata
maintenance on April 30, 2004.  This means that as of
May 1, 2004
we will not be producing new security, bugfix, or
enhancement updates
for this product.

There are a variety of options available for
migration.  Red Hat
offers Red Hat Enterprise Linux as well as the new
Fedora Project.
Our Red Hat Linux Migration Resource Center can help
you find the Red
Hat solution best suited for your needs:

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/migration/rhl/

The errata support policy, as well as our current
errata and
advisories, are available from:

http://www.redhat.com/apps/support/errata/

--the Red Hat Network Team