[Ayuda] Re: ldap address book not browseable by Outlook

El Vie 20 Ago 2004 04:18, Mario Ohnewald escribió:
> Hello List!
> This post might be slightly off topic, but i am sure someone here knows
> the answer ;)
> I set up OpenLDAP as my Ldap-address book and i can browse it with
> evolution just fine.
> In Outlook 2000 (v9.0) i can only search the address book, and not browse
> or list it.
> And help/ideas/links/tips/hints are welcome.
>
> Thanks, Mario

I have same problem, Addressbook is only available by request not in browse
form when you open your addressbook on outlook.  How ever, I realize thaht
outlook search for someting on cn=Schema  base.  So I think you may have a
acl rule access to "" base and "cn=Schema" base.

PLZ tellme your results, I have not tested 'cause I dont have any  outlook for
now.

Regards,

LD