[Linux] Ayuda con mailman

Hola a todos:

Estoy corriendo el mailman en la web....pero me sale el siguiente error:

Mailman CGI error!!!

The expected gid of the Mailman CGI wrapper did not match the gid as set
by the Web server.

The most likely cause is that Mailman was configured and installed
incorrectly. Please read the INSTALL instructions again, paying close
attention to the --with-cgi-gid configure option. This entry is being
stored in your syslog:

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 524, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take
99?)

Alguno de ustedes que me pudiera ayudar........gracias..