Re: [Ayuda] [off-topic] Cambio de velosidad en Prodigy Inginitum

El Domingo, 22 de Mayo de 2005 18:29, Yuri Vasilevski escribió:
> Evidentemente no paso nada con el reporte técnico al pasar
> los tres días de lapso que me daban. Así que tuve que volver
> a hablar esta vez con un supervisor y al parecer me regresaron
> a 1024/512 (ws 1280/384 que es la nueva velocidad), pero no se
> sabrá hasta dentro de las 24 horas que dura este procedimiento.

Sirve de algo quejarse?, bueno tengo una amigo que yo le uso el ancho de banda
de subida me quejaré por el.
yo creo que si unos cuantos empezaran a quejarse como si fueramos usuarios
inexpertos se enojarían de tantos llamados por preguntas como se corta mucho
mi cámara web o cosas como la nota de skype, ya la vieron?

http://www.skypejournal.com/blog/archives/2005/05/is_telmex_block_1.php
http://www.skypejournal.com/blog/archives/2005/05/telmex_will_not.php

Telmex Will Not Empower Users -- The QOS Tax
May 17, 2005 10:34 PM | Stuart Henshall

A fascinating comment received today from Telmex in response to our post
asking if Telmex is "blocking" Skype and Vonage users. The comment which
appears genunine provides both an insight into the challenges growth is
putting on infrastructure "we cannot guarantee continuous functioning" and
plans for future strategy "we will offer Internet services with a different
commitment "QOS" (quality of service), with a SLA mechanism (service level
agreements)." The response adds:

    In order to support services with "Real time" quality, we need to modify
the infrastructure to follow up with these Internet characteristics from
beginning to end.
  # We will acquire the capacity to control the distribution of Internet
bandwidth for each user with different types of traffic. Therefore, we need
to divide total traffic in different categories and assign a minimum
percentage of total bandwidth to each one, under high usage and congestion
conditions.
  # These different kinds of traffic can represent different kinds of users
and protocols.
  # In a Net with these characteristics, the cost for the use of this
particular service will be higher than the traditional best-effort transfer.
    Comment by Concepsion Rivera

Saludos lista.

--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez